February 26, 2007

Website Coming!

Many of you don't know that in my previous life I owned a small business where I sold patterns, candles and other handmade goods. I operated mostly from the internet and my website. I've made the decision to completely close that business down and charge full steam ahead with my writing.

I am currently transforming that website and in a few days it will be the new home of Faolan Roark (my pen name and alter ego). So, keep in touch so you can see another one of my homes on the web!

I will be designing all the graphics, so I'm really looking forward to that. I have somewhat of a graphics background, along with my handmade goods I also sold banners and such for the web. It's an addiction that runs a close third to writing and creating. Can't wait to get it up and get everyone's opinion!

No comments: