June 28, 2007


Thirteen Things about SUMMER....

1.) Thunderstorms. I love them, even though all I want to do is sit and listen to the rain instead of getting any work done.

2.) My sister's name is Summer, lol. She represents it perfectly....golden curls, full of sunshine and flair.

3.) Camping. I grew up camping, peeing in the woods and going to two days without a shower....yes, I know it's gross...but that's what camping is all about, lol.

4.) Rodeo. Ahhh....nothing better than the sights, sounds and smells of a summertime rodeo. Of course, if you're not used to dust clogging your nostrils and the smell of hot cow and horse shit, it might not be your thing, lol.

5.) Swimsuits. I hate them. Always have, even way back when I didn't really have anything to complain about, lol. I hate the way the fit. I hate the way they feel.

6.) Daylight. I love the fact that it can still be daylight at bedtime.

7.) BBQ's. I love the feel of all those people being in the same place and just having fun.

8.) Fireflies....or lightning bugs......what more can you say?

9.) Hay fields. I love to see a hay field that has just been plowed and baled.

10.) Watching my son swim.....or try to anyway, lol.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: