March 18, 2007

Flu Bug...uh oh...

Yesterday I was completely bummed when I had to ditch on the celebration over at Lavender Isis. I was having a blast in the chat, winning some prizes, then all of a sudden I hear crying and my son calling for me from the other room. He had puked all over the place. Curdled milk and digested Lucky Charms, it was a perfect way to start the day. He had felt fine earlier in the morning at his Tae Kwon Do Tournament, so it kinda blind-sided us a bit. The worst is now I'm not feeling too hot.....

Throat hurts, nose is running and I've had a killer headache ALL day. My body aches, you know that feeling you get, where your skin hurts?? Well, it hurts just to have my clothes rubbing on my skin right now. This is a big huge bummer. I was going to start on another manuscript today and I just can't do it. I hate these nasty little bugs that just creep in from nowhere. I think I might write something about little flubugs who attack a city and have all the citizens cowering in fear....lol.

No comments: