May 20, 2007

The Monday Melee


This was really interesting....I thought it would be great to try!

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.

Mean-ness or bullying. I hate that people feel it necessary to pick on others. I was suspended from high school for two weeks for fighting half the football team after happening upon them teasing a mentally retarded boy that attended my art class.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.

My best friend of 12 or more years. She met someone over the internet and now has changed her email addy's and won't return my phone calls.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.

oh, boy, lol. Just one??...J/K. At this very moment I'm unhappy with my inability to stand up for myself. I have "sucker" written across my forehead and I just let anyone take advantage.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.

I give my son credit....it's name is laughter.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.

My eyes. They're weird, lol. They're very green but I have flecks of a gold color in one eye and not the other.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.

I wish for an intuitive sense when it comes to my son. To be able to detect what is wrong, what I can do to help.


If you'd like to check it out.......http://fracas.wordpress.com/

No comments: