July 11, 2007

Walls......

I just saw this icon that really got me to thinking......this is what it said.......

"Sometimes people put up walls not to keep others out but to see who cares enough to tear them down."

Wow. Don't know why those words hit me so hard??....Maybe it's becaue I do it in my own life. Though it can be a bad thing, as I sit here and think about it, that simple sentence really defines something for me. And it has made me come to a startling conclusion. I have been waiting for someone to tear down my walls, lol.

Someone who cares enough to take the time. Someone who would defend me to his last breath.

And really, we don't have to be talking about relationship kind of love, we could talk about friendship, family. Who is it in my life that has cared enough to break out the jack hammer and start deconstructing the concrete? Hmmm.....

This might be the beginning of a great idea........lol

1 comment:

cindystubbs said...

I am amazingly vulnerable when I write on my blog also, don't know why but what can it hurt? I think that books provide this feeling that things are possible, ya know?