April 10, 2007

Dagian Designs

Last week I visited REBECCA GOINGSsite and was very impressed, so I followed the link at the bottom to her designer's website, DAGIAN DESIGNS. For those who aren't new to author websites, you might already know of them. DAGIAN DESIGNS does flash video trailers, websites and book covers. I have been in an exhausting search to find a flash website designer, so imagine my thrill when I happened upon them!

I jumped the gun a little bit with my new site, thinking that the flash idea I had just wasn't working, and now, I'm talking to DAGIAN DESIGNS about the possiblity of designing a site for me. She says that dark romance is her specialty, so I'm thrilled to have found them. What I'll do is eliminate my original site, keep the new site for my art and use the site the site that DAGIAN DESIGNS creates for me as my official site.

Confusing, huh? rofl.....if you have time, check this awesome designer out. Supremely talented and so cool, the trailers left me breathless!

4 comments:

aditi said...

I found useful information here.Would like to add that you must use best stock tips, equity tips while trading. As market analysts are highly qualified. There suggestions are always beneficial while trading.

Best Database provider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Best database provider said...


Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks.
Tob 5000 companies

Best call center services said...

Thank you, for getting something new and saluting the irrationality of this story, hopefully it will be useful, so that this life is more useful and useful for others.
call center for technical support